• Singapore’s Harry’s Bar and Cafe, which has an outpost in Powai, has launched its second branch in Juhu. The new outlet, which has replaced Penne the Italian restaurant, has a larger menu than the Powai flagship. Additions to the food menu include cheese fondue with mushrooms; citrus and soya glazed jumbo prawns; and grilled chicken breast. Their cocktail list has been expanded to include espresso martini; guava Mary; and Singapore Sling. Daily, from noon to 1.30am. Harry’s Bar and Cafe, Silver Beach Estate, A.B. Nair Road, near Juhu Post office, Juhu.
• Nordic Kandie Magic, a confectionery that specialises in marzipan and Belgian chocolate-based treats, has opened on Pedder Road. The candy is available in flavours such as rose cardamom, raspberry lemon, and peanut butter and nutmeg. Open Tuesday to Sunday, from 11am to 9pm; Monday closed. Nordic Kandie Magic, Vasant Villa, Pedder Road. Tel: 96996 41112.
• Bandra is slated to get a new Korean joint called Heng Bok on Saturday, November 8. The folks behind popular Korean restaurant Kofuku are launching this casual dining restaurant, which will serve “traditional Korean” food. Heng Bok, Kalpak Corner, near Notan Heights, Bandra (West). Tel: 022 2651 0066.
• Bulldog’s Bar and Grill has opened in Andheri West. The British-style pub serves grub like chicken satay; beef sliders; onion rings; and chicken wings. Their cocktail selection includes classics like the Moscow Mule; Sex On The Beach; Bloody Mary; and pina colada. Open daily, from 5pm to 1.30am. Bulldog’s Bar and Grill, Bharat Ark, Veera Desai Road, next to Cafe Coffee Day, Andheri (West). Tel: 91676 09473.
• Bandra Kurla Complex has a new all-day restaurant called Grillies. They offer rolls, shawarmas, parathas, and combination meals. You can choose from egg masala roll; butter chicken roll; egg bhurji; paneer tikka masala; masala rice; paneer cheese paratha; palak paratha; paratha with chole; and jeera rice with dal and raita. Open daily, from 11am to 11pm. Grillies, Shop No.30, opposite RNA Corporate Bank, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East). Tel: 80979 97680.
• The Apollo Bunder outlet of Cafe Moshe’s has shuttered.