Attend A Food Bazaar In Nariman Point
• Neighbouring Nariman Point restaurants Amadeus and the Cafe at the NCPA will host the Bombay Fusion food bazaar on Wednesday, July 31, from 11am to 8pm. Exhibitors selling packaged and fresh food items include Goosebumpspickles; honey retailers Under The Mango Tree; coffee seller The Indian Bean; Chai Diaries; Tea Trunk; and sandwich shop Paninaro. In addition to food and beverages, you can also shop for kitchen accessories from The Summer House and Roti Kapda Makaan. Gate No.2, National Centre for the Performing Arts, Nariman Point. Tel: 022 6723 0110.
• Amadeus, the Spanish restaurant and lounge in Nariman Point, will host a bar night on Friday, July 26, from 10pm. During the evening, organised by White Knight Entertainment, imported liquor will be discounted by 15 per cent, and domestic liquor by 10 per cent. They will also have a buy-two-get-one-free offer on select beer, and a buy-one-get-one-free offer on kamikaze and Tequila shots. Entry is via a guest list. To get on the list, call 89760 40121. Gate No.2, National Centre for the Performing Arts, Nariman Point. Tel: 022 6723 0110.
• The Hughes Road outpost of Ave 29 will host a Thai food dinner on Friday, July 26, from 7pm to 11pm. The menu, catered by Lotus Blossom, will include paneer satay; chicken dumplings; stir-fried prawns; and rice paper rolls. There will also be som tam, pad Thai, and Thai curry counters. The meal is priced at Rs1,500 per person (inclusive of three shots of sake and two pints of beer). To reserve a spot, call 022 2380 4981 or email email@example.com. 4, Kohinoor Mansion, 29 Hughes Road, Kemps Corner. Tel: 022 2380 4981.
• The city has a new online gourmet store called The Gourmet Box, which in addition to selling local and imported packaged food items, offers curated gourmet boxes via monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions. Tea, coffee, cereals, jams, cooking oils, crackers, cookies, dressings, pasta, quinoa, cous cous, and dessert mixes make up their product inventory. The starting price of the monthly gourmet box is Rs1,250. Orders can be placed on Thegourmetbox.in.
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- Win Noise-Cancelling Headphones From Sony India
- MB Giveaway: Free Night’s Stay For Two At JW Marriott Bangalore!
- My Mumbai: Dhanya Pilo