Fashion Look Book: Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma attended the launch of Femina’s “India’s Most Beautiful Women” issue (she’s the cover girl but naturally) in a gold Nikhil Thampi dress and matching Louboutins. This is probably the most daring Sharma’s been in her pick of necklines, but does the black piping make it look like the Kangchenjunga or is it a sexy departure from the actress’s usual high-necked ensembles? What do you think? Tell us, in the comments section.Tags: Anushka Sharma, Fashion, Fashion Look Book, Femina, Look Book, Nikhil Thampi
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!