The Good Buy: SkyHarbor “Illusion” T-shirt
Getting hold of band merchandise can be a tiring task for any Indian metal fan. Gigs, which are few and far between, are pretty much the only way to buy a T-shirt that displays your allegiance to your favourite act. The folks behind Nameless Merch aim to solve that problem with their new e-retail site. The Noida-based online store, which offers free shipping across India, is run by 18-year-old Eshaan Sood, who gets designs and logos from bands and manufactures the tees on their behalf for a royalty. Though the current inventory is limited to just four hard-to-find T-shirts of Albatross, Demonic Resurrection, Goddess Gagged and SkyHarbor (see image), look for at least four new designs soon (Devoid and Workshop tees are next in line), said Sood, who plans to expand the range to include non-metal Indian indie artists as well. Prices range from Rs399 to Rs649. Visit Namelessmerch.com.Tags: Eshaan Sood, Fashion, Music, Nameless Merch, Shopping, Skyharbor, The Good Buy
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- The Sahib Room, Joss Among The Establishments You Can Eat At During Restaurant Week
- Turning Kala Ghoda Into Times Square Is A Terrible Idea
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’