The Vigil Idiot: Ek Tha Tiger
I’ll be honest. It’s kinda silly to go into a Salman Khan film expecting logic. Just give us two hours of the man on screen, and people will be entertained. Director Kabir Khan, however, decided to go another way and tried to make a sane film that required our superstar to *shudder* act. And when you make Salman Khan (who plays RAW agent Tiger) and Katrina Kaif (playing rival ISI agent Zoya) do that, the results can be, well, iffy.
Sahil Rizwan is a 24-year-old freelance writer and creator of The Vigil Idiot. When he’s not busy doing everything in his power to avoid taking up a 9-to-5 desk job, you can probably find him curled up in front of a TV or his laptop. You can follow him on Twitter and Facebook.Tags: Bollywood, Ek Tha Tiger, Film, Kabir Khan, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan, The Vigil Idiot
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!