Sunny Leone Wants To Stop Dogs From Breeding Like Bunnies
You know when Peta invites porn stars to be their spokespeople, all is perhaps not right with the animal kingdom. Their latest face, “adult entertainment” actress Sunny Leone—who will shortly disrobe for her movie Jism 2, out this Friday, August 3—mugs for their sterilisation campaign, with the tag line “Too much sex can be a bad thing. Sterilise your dogs and cats.” The Indo-Canadian actress, who was incidentally named Penthouse Pet of the Year in 2003 and is thus uniquely qualified for the role, is dressed rather demurely for the poster. You can however get hold of some of Leone’s lingerie from Jism 2 by participating in the Peta auction starting this Friday. Look out for details on Petaindia.com.Tags: Film, Peta, Sunny Leone
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Sweetish House Mafia Will Open In Lower Parel This Week
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’