Fashion Look Book: Freida Pinto at Cannes Day 2
On Thursday at the Cannes Film Festival, Freida Pinto chose a lime green Atelier Versace gown for the day and a white Paco Rabanne dress for the night. While we love the structured waves of the Versace gown, with its thigh high slit, and mix of lace, net and sequins, we’re sorta hating on the Paco Rabanne number. Its boxy cut makes the petite Pinto look bizarrely square in hip. What do you think? Does the faux Grecian look work or is the Versace the winner?Tags: Cannes, Cannes 2012, Fashion, Freida Pinto, Paco Rabanne
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- The Sahib Room, Joss Among The Establishments You Can Eat At During Restaurant Week
- Turning Kala Ghoda Into Times Square Is A Terrible Idea
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’