Fashion Look Book: Freida Pinto at Cannes Day 2
On Thursday at the Cannes Film Festival, Freida Pinto chose a lime green Atelier Versace gown for the day and a white Paco Rabanne dress for the night. While we love the structured waves of the Versace gown, with its thigh high slit, and mix of lace, net and sequins, we’re sorta hating on the Paco Rabanne number. Its boxy cut makes the petite Pinto look bizarrely square in hip. What do you think? Does the faux Grecian look work or is the Versace the winner?Tags: Cannes, Cannes 2012, Fashion, Freida Pinto, Paco Rabanne
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!