Busaba Has Introduced Set Lunches
Busaba has introduced set lunches.
• Busaba has introduced weekly set lunches priced at Rs450 (excluding taxes). With each meal, they offer a choice of appetiser, salad, main course and beverage. On Monday, for instance, choices include Vietnamese prawns, Vietnamese spring rolls and crispy vegetables as starters, a green papaya and raw mango salad or a Thai glass noodles salad with peppers, mint and lime. Main course choices include stir-fried chicken in garlic and basil, green Thai curry with chicken, Thai Penang curry and stir-fried zucchini, broccoli and mushrooms. They will offer a different menu every weekday. Mandlik Road, near Indigo, Colaba. Tel: 2204 3769. Also at Mathuradas Mills Compound, next to Blue Frog, Tulsi Pipe Road, Lower Parel. Tel: 6747 8971.
• Aer the terrace bar at the Four Seasons Hotel is hosting Sundowner sessions every Sunday of this month. Sundowner mocktails are priced at Rs300, cocktails including flavoured mojitos (mango, classic and strawberry), caipirinhas and sangria are priced at Rs650. The menu also includes pizzas such as pepperoni, Cajun-spiced chicken, chicken tikka and porcini with pancetta and rosemary. 5.30pm to 8pm. 114 Dr. E Moses Road, Worli. To make a reservation, call 2481 8225.
• Red Zen, the Asian restaurant at Courtyard by Marriott, is hosting a Thai food festival. The menu includes marinated chicken with pandanus leaves, grilled beef with chilli lime dressing, fried bean curd with spicy basil sauce, pineapple fried rice with cashew nuts, and sweet sticky rice with ripe mango and coconut cream. Until Friday, April 15. Andheri Kurla Road, near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Andheri East. Tel: 6136 9999.
• Fro Yo the frozen yoghurt store in Bandra has announced green apple as the flavour of the month. They have also introduced new toppings like chocolate crunch, hazelnut crunch and mini crispy cones. New ice tea flavours include lemon grass and basil and green tea and mint. On Saturday, April 9, Fro Yo will also launch frozen yoghurt in a cone. Cones are priced at Rs35 and iced teas at Rs50. Shop No.4, Silver Pearl, off Waterfield Road, opposite China Gate, Bandra (West). Tel: 2644 3020.
• Restaurateur and chef Moshe Shek will soon be selling Moshe’s brand of cookies, jams, desserts, breads and muesli at Westside in Kala Ghoda. The products will be available from Saturday, April 9. Army and Navy Building, 148 M.G. Road, Kala Ghoda. Tel: 6636 0499.
• In December, it was reported that celebrity designer Roberto Cavalli is looking to bring his international chain of cafes and clubs to Mumbai by 2012. However, Pragma Group, the Lebanon-based company that holds the franchise for the Cavalli Club, is yet to find an Indian partner and raise the $25 million needed to fund the project. Pragma, which has the exclusive franchise for the club in the Middle East, India and Brazil, is looking for prospective investors in Bollywood and sports celebrities. [The Wall Street Journal]Tags: Aer, Busaba, Courtyard by Marriott, Food scoops, Four Seasons Hotel, Fro Yo, Moshe Shek, Red Zen, Restaurants
You Might Also Like...
- Malayalis, Meals And Marol: Why Andheri East Is Mumbai’s Hub Of Kerala Cuisine
- W&W, Krewella To Play Sunburn Mumbai In October
- Bollywood Actors Write Some Stories, And They’re Not Very Good
- Q&A With Michelin-Starred Chef Sergi Arola
- New Auto-Rickshaw Complaint Service Receives Nearly 250 SMSes In Just Four Days