Giselli Monteiro on the Cover of Harper’s Bazaar
Brazilian actress Giselli Monteiro wears a diaphanous Louis Vuitton dress for the cover of Harper’s Bazaar this month. Inside, Monteiro talks about how she didn’t have to struggle to break into Bollywood. Apparently, Monteiro, who dubbed her own lines for Love Aaj Kal (she had approximately two dialogues in the whole film), doesn’t speak Hindi and didn’t really speak English. But she has stumbled into roles based on her eerily Indian-ish looks. Either way, Ms. Monteiro, all of 22, looks fab in the cover shoot, but is overloaded with LV merchandise in the inside pages (we counted at least 13 mentions in the product credits).Tags: Fashion, Giselli Monteiro, Harper's Bazaar, Louis Vuitton, Media
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!