The Vigil Idiot: Rangrezz
Priyadarshan’s Rangrezz is the Hindi remake of the 2009 Tamil film Naadodigal. This is, in fact, the fifth separate remake of the movie after Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali versions. You would think that after having those many tries at the script, they would have fixed some of the kinks. Well, you would think wrong! Because this movie starring Jackky Bhagnani (as Rishi), produced, of course, by his father Vashu Bhagnani, is a film that can’t be saved even by the random inclusion of a South Korean song that’s got over a billion YouTube hits!
Sahil Rizwan is a 25-year-old freelance writer and creator of The Vigil Idiot. When he’s not busy doing everything in his power to avoid taking up a 9-to-5 desk job, you can probably find him curled up in front of a TV or his laptop. You can follow him on Twitter and Facebook.Tags: Bollywood, Film, Jackky Bhagnani, Priyadarshan, Rangrezz, The Vigil Idiot, Vashu Bhagnani
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Sweetish House Mafia Will Open In Lower Parel This Week
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’