The Vigil Idiot: Rangrezz
Priyadarshan’s Rangrezz is the Hindi remake of the 2009 Tamil film Naadodigal. This is, in fact, the fifth separate remake of the movie after Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali versions. You would think that after having those many tries at the script, they would have fixed some of the kinks. Well, you would think wrong! Because this movie starring Jackky Bhagnani (as Rishi), produced, of course, by his father Vashu Bhagnani, is a film that can’t be saved even by the random inclusion of a South Korean song that’s got over a billion YouTube hits!
Sahil Rizwan is a 25-year-old freelance writer and creator of The Vigil Idiot. When he’s not busy doing everything in his power to avoid taking up a 9-to-5 desk job, you can probably find him curled up in front of a TV or his laptop. You can follow him on Twitter and Facebook.Tags: Bollywood, Film, Jackky Bhagnani, Priyadarshan, Rangrezz, The Vigil Idiot, Vashu Bhagnani
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!