Get A Design Temple Cult Product With Every Purchase
• Designer Khushnu Kapadia and partner Natasha Sabharwal are holding a trunk show of tops, dresses, shirts, jumpsuits, tunics and jewellery by Kapadia’s own label Closet by KN plus Shimmer Shack, Impact and others on Friday, March 15, from 11am to 7pm, at Kala Ghoda restaurant Cheval. For details, see here. 145 Mahatma Gandhi Road, same building as Liv, First Floor, Kala Ghoda, Fort. Tel: 022 4039 6632.
• Shop at the Black Taxi exhibition on Friday, March 15, from 11am to 8pm, when over 70 participants like Saphhire, Wink, Funky Buddha and The Little Food Co. will showcase clothes, shoes, food, home accessories, jewellery and more. For details, see here. Blue Sea, Worli Seaface, Worli.
• In celebration of India Design Week, Design Temple is giving anyone who purchases an item at the store, their cult Cheerharan toilet paper, Parrot diary or Karma keychain for free. The offer is only valid from Wednesday, March 13 to Sunday, March 17. Churhill Chambers, Ground Floor, Allana Road, off Colaba Causeway, Colaba. Tel: 022 2282 1001.
• Lifestyle store Dhoop has relocated to a new space in Khar. The new address is Prem Sagar, 14th Road, off Linking Road, lane opposite Cafe Mangii, Khar (West). Tel: 022 2649 8646/7.
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!