Fashion Look Book: Malaika Arora Khan
The actress-item girl attended a press event for the Melbourne India Festival at the Taj, in a floor-length red gown, gold clutch and heels, a messy updo and candy pink lipstick. The pretty gown, with its transparent sleeves, is figure-hugging enough and yet, by way of one well-placed slit, able to leave quite a bit to the imagination. It’s also another step away for Khan from her usual preference for short-and-tight ensembles towards more high fashion-y get-ups. What do you think? Is this graduation in style tastes a sign that Khan is finally embracing her, eek, age, or should she return to her skin-tight ways of old?Tags: Fashion, Fashion Look Book, Look Book, Malaika Arora Khan
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!