Fashion Look Book: Malaika Arora Khan
The actress-item girl attended a press event for the Melbourne India Festival at the Taj, in a floor-length red gown, gold clutch and heels, a messy updo and candy pink lipstick. The pretty gown, with its transparent sleeves, is figure-hugging enough and yet, by way of one well-placed slit, able to leave quite a bit to the imagination. It’s also another step away for Khan from her usual preference for short-and-tight ensembles towards more high fashion-y get-ups. What do you think? Is this graduation in style tastes a sign that Khan is finally embracing her, eek, age, or should she return to her skin-tight ways of old?Tags: Fashion, Fashion Look Book, Look Book, Malaika Arora Khan
You Might Also Like...
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- Turning Kala Ghoda Into Times Square Is A Terrible Idea
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’
- Where To Learn Yoga In The City