Rich Table Reservations Are Now Open For MB Readers
Readers, keep your phones handy. The Rich Table pop-up restaurant at The Table on Friday, February 22, which we announced earlier this month, is now taking reservations, for MB readers only. The four course-menu, which comes with a special perk for readers of this site, is priced at Rs3,500 per person (excluding taxes and beverages). Tables are limited to up to six people each, and guests will be required to put down Rs1,000 to hold their reservation. To book a table, call 022 2282 5000 and don’t forget to mention Mumbai Boss when making the reservation.Tags: Restaurants, Rich Table, The Table
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Sweetish House Mafia Will Open In Lower Parel This Week
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’