The Vigil Idiot: Race 2
“Cherry, I don’t have time to pop your cherry,” says Anil Kapoor to his assistant Ameesha Patel at the beginning of the film, thus setting the stage for the high-brow entertainment that follows over the next couple of hours. This Abbas-Mustan sequel, which also stars Saif Ali Khan (as Ranveer Singh), John Abraham (as Armaan Malik), Deepika Padukone and Jacqueline Fernandes (as Eye Candy 1 and 2) is basically the first part all over again, but with CGI worse than you’ll see in this comic. Which is not to say that they shouldn’t have made it. I mean, how else would pearls of wisdom like, “Men are many, but money is money” go out into the world?
Sahil Rizwan is a 24-year-old freelance writer and creator of The Vigil Idiot. When he’s not busy doing everything in his power to avoid taking up a 9-to-5 desk job, you can probably find him curled up in front of a TV or his laptop. You can follow him on Twitter and Facebook.Tags: Abbas-Mustan, Ameesha Patel, Anil Kapoor, Bollywood, Deepika Padukone, Film, Jacqueline Fernandez, John Abraham, Race 2, Saif Ali Khan, The Vigil Idiot
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!