Get A Piece Of Sonam Kapoor’s Wardrobe
• If you’ve always cast an envious eye to actress Sonam Kapoor‘s sumptuous wardrobe, you’re in luck. Starting Monday, December 24, Perniaspopupshop.com, the e-commerce website run by Kapoor’s go-to-stylist Pernia Qureshi, will put up 60 pieces from Kapoor’s wardrobe on the site. They include labels like Diesel, Topshop, French Connection, Manish Arora, Alexander McQueen, Ayesha Depala, Alice + Olivia, Anamika Khanna (see dress in image), All Saints, Halston, Amit Aggarwal, Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna, Nikasha, Missoni, worn to, among other events, fashion shows, movie premieres and red carpet events. All proceeds from the sale will go to The Smile Foundation, which helps underpriveleged children across India. Prices will range from Rs1,500 and Rs40,000.
• Kemps Corner event venue Ave 29 has opened a second branch in Santa Cruz. The 2,000 square feet space, like its Hughes Road counterpart, will hold a variety of events from exhibitions and food tastings to seminars, workshops and pop-up shops. The venue can be booked for events on an hourly, daily and weekly basis. Ave 29 at the Savoy, 603 Savoy Chambers, Linking Road extension, above the BMW Mini Showroom, Santa Cruz (West). Tel: 022 2380 4981.
• Sajana, a new multi-designer boutique, has opened in Colaba. The store, which replaced now-shuttered boutique Attic, sells women’s and children’s clothing, bags, homeware and shoes from the likes of Nishka Lulla, Gopi Vaid, Neha Shah, Nee & Oink, Bansri and more. 5/5 Grants Building, First Floor, opposite Cafe Basilico, Arthur Bunder Road , Colaba. Tel: 022 2283 4241.
• Camelot, the furniture store, is holding a sale of colonial and antique furniture from Friday, December 14 to Monday, December 17. The selection of bookcases, desks, benches, dining tables, coffee tables, chairs, sofas, mirrors, chests and consoles are discounted by up to 40 per cent. From 10am to 7pm. 127 Kemps Corner, next to Om Chambers. Tel: 022 2364 4594.
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Sweetish House Mafia Will Open In Lower Parel This Week
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’