Halloween Specials Across Town
• On Wednesday, October 31, the Manchester United Cafe Bar at Palladium will serve a Halloween-inspired buffet that includes “threatening Thai chicken curry”, “livid lasagne”, “ghostly Greek salad”, and “deathly paneer bites”. The buffet, which also includes unlimited domestic liquor, is priced at Rs999 per person (exclusive of taxes). Second Floor, Nirmal Lifestyle, L.B.S. Marg, Mulund (West). Tel: 022 6588 8077. Third Floor, Palladium, High Street Phoenix, Lower Parel. Tel: 022 4360 1111. Third Floor, Infiniti 2, Malad (West). Tel: 022 6196 0300. Ground Floor, R City Mall, Phase 2, Ghatkopar (West). Tel: 022 6642 9850.
• French Tuesdays, the members-only social club, will host a Halloween bash at Bandra lounge Escobar on Wednesday, October 31, from 9pm onwards. Non-members have a chance to attend the party by sending an RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, October 30. Those attending should dress up in their ghoulish best as French Tuesdays will be giving away prizes for the best costumes. V. N. Sphere Building, Fourth Floor, junction of Turner and Linking Road, Bandra (West). Tel: 022 4276 0000.
• Nosh on “stuffed demon horns” (jalapeno poppers), “monster eyes” (meatballs with spicy dip), “spooky spiked shrimp”, and “chopped fingers” (fish fingers) at F.Lounge.Diner.Bar on Wednesday, October 31. There is a Rs2,000 per couple cover charge for the Halloween bash, which begins at 10pm. One IndiaBulls Centre, Third Floor, next to Gold’s Gym, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road. Tel: 022 6650 5820.
• On Wednesday, October 31, Canvas, the lounge at Palladium mall, will be converted into a den of chills with pumpkins, cobwebs and other creepy effects. Wear your scariest get-up to the party to qualify for the best costume prize of complimentary shots. The bash, which begins at 9pm, is priced at Rs2,000 per couple or for single men (Rs1,500 of which is a redeemable cover charge) and at Rs1,000 for single women (all of which is a redeemable cover charge). Guests will be served a complimentary cocktail. Fourth Floor, Palladium, above The Comedy Store, Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel. Tel: 022 4348 5050.
• For its Halloween party on Wednesday, October 31, Hard Rock Cafe will serve Jameson whiskey-based cocktails like Killer, Dracula’s Bite, Witch’s Heart, and Poison Punch, priced at Rs500 (excluding taxes). From 9pm onwards. Bombay Dyeing Mill Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, near Deepak Talkies, Worli. Tel: 022 6725 8888.
• Wear your scariest look to the third edition of Submerge and Blue Frog‘s Mad Stupid party on Wednesday, October 31. The Halloween-themed do will see Blue Frog converted into a house of horrors. The party will have a photobooth and face painting kiosk and DJs Nikhil, Janus and Clement will play a mix of house and tech-house. The party starts at 10.30pm, the entrance fee is Rs500 after 9pm. Blue Frog, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Tulsi Pipe Road, Lower Parel. Tel: 022 6158 6158.Tags: Blue Frog, Canvas, Escobar, F Lounge.Diner.Bar, French Tuesdays, Halloween, Halloween parties, Hard Rock Cafe, Manchester United Cafe Bar, Restaurants