Designer Bags For Sale At the Fashion Vault Sale
• Fashion company Solo Luxury will hold their Fashion Vault II sale this Wednesday, September 26. On offer are discounted bags, for women, from labels like Prada, Michael Kors, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Tory Burch, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, D&G, Miu Miu and Stella McCartney. Prices range from Rs10,000 to Rs80,000. From 11am to 8pm. Ave29, 4 Kohinoor Mansion, 29 Hughes Road.
• The Sahachari Foundation, a consortium of women who came together to raise funds for various NGOs, is back with their annual two-day shopping exhibition, Design One, which will be held this year at the World Trade Centre on Wednesday, September 26 and Thursday, September 27. In addition to the usual assortment of clothing, shoe, accessories and food stalls, you will also be able to buy designer wear from labels such as Shivan & Narresh, Aneeth Arora, Ranji Kelkar, Atsu Sekhose and Pankaj & Nidhi. Funds raised will be donated to the Victoria Memorial School for the Blind, the Bombay Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, the Apne Aap Women’s Collective and Muktangan, an organisation that supports the education of under-privileged children. From 1pm to 7pm on Wednesday, and from 11am to 7pm on Thursday. World Trade Centre, Exhibition Hall 3, Cuffe Parade.
• Palladium mall now has a Furla store. The roughly 500 square feet store sells the Italian leather goods label’s range of bags, belts, wallets and a limited selection of shoes. Phoenix Mills Compound, 462 Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel. Tel: 97111 60344.
• British label Superdry is slated to open on the second floor of Palladium mall this year. The casual wear clothing brand “fuses design influences from Japanese graphics and vintage Americana, with the values of British tailoring”.
• US designer shoe label Stuart Weitzman will enter the Indian market through Reliance Brands, starting with stores in Mumbai and Delhi in the first quarter of 2013. Prices will range from Rs25,000 to Rs75,000.Tags: Ave29, Design One, Fashion, Fashion Vault, Furla, Sahachari Foundation, Solo Luxury, Stuart Weitzman, Superdry