MB Giveaway: Stay At Sula’s Beyond Resort
Have a pile of unutilised paid leave? Sula is giving one couple a chance to escape to their vineyard resort, Beyond, in Nashik for one night. The 32-room resort, which opened in November 2010, overlooks the tranquil Gangapur lake where guests can go kayaking. The offer is inclusive of a tour of Sula Vineyards, which is three kilometres away from Beyond. The tour will conclude with a free wine tasting at the 2,000 square feet tasting room located inside the vineyard. The Beyond resort has its own wine bar located by an infinity pool, and an all-day multi-cuisine restaurant Cafe Rose, where the food is prepared using produce from a farm owned by Sula. For a chance to win the free stay, send an email to email@example.com with your name and mobile number, and remember to put “Stay at Sula’s Beyond resort” in the subject line.
• The last date to enter is Thursday, July 5.
• The contest is only open to readers in Mumbai.
• Winners will be notified via email.
• The winners must travel to and from the venue at their own expense.
• The stay is only inclusive of breakfast. The winners will have to pay for the other meals.
• The check-in time is 2pm and check-out is at noon.
• The stay is inclusive of a tour of Sula vineyards, which will be followed by a wine tasting.
• The offer is only valid from Monday to Thursday, until Thursday, September 27.