Pizza By The Bay In Churchgate Is Now Open
In March, we reported that Churchgate restaurants Not Just Jazz By The Bay and Pizzeria had been rebranded into a single establishment called Pizza By The Bay. The two restaurants have undergone a complete makeover, and now sport a fresh, white look. They’ve removed the bar and the guitar-shaped stage from the Not Just Jazz By The Bay area, which is now brightly lit and has a small performance space best suited for solo acts. No events have been scheduled so far but the management is considering bringing back the popular karaoke nights. The area that used to house Pizzeria has been painted in white and blue and bears the sunny appeal of a pavement cafe. Both sections share a menu, which includes salads, pastas, soups, and risottos, and new additions such as pizzas with salad toppings and pizza pot pie. Thankfully, they’ve retained Pizzeria favourites such as the Bombay Masala and Hawaiian pies.Tags: Not Just Jazz By the Bay, Pizza By The Bay, Pizzeria, Restaurants
Pizza By The Bay
HoursDaily, noon to midnight
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!