MB Giveaway: Little Food Co. Catering Service
Like us, the Little Food Co. a gourmet catering service, turned two this year. To celebrate, owner Bhakti Mehta has decided to cater a meal for up to 15 people for one Mumbai Boss reader for free. The winner will be catered a meal comprising his or her pick of four appetisers (see the menu below); three mains; a watermelon, feta, and olive salad; and a side of garlic bread. To enter, write in to email@example.com by Thursday, May 3 and put “Little Food Co. Catering” in the subject line. The winner will be picked via raffle and be notified directly.
Appetisers (Any 4)
• Thai pani puri
• Sautéed baby potatoes with rosemary and lime
• Mini pizzas (vegetarian and chicken)
• Mexican tarts with black beans, tomatillo and sour cream
• Pesto chicken skewers
• Mushrooms, babycorn and peppers in ginger-garlic (chicken optional)
• Vietnamese rolls
• Cottage cheese skewers
Mains (Any 3)
• Little Food. Co. special: Lemon, thyme and mushroom cream fusilli
• Basil pesto pasta with parmesan and olives (chicken optional)
• Little Food Co. special: Four-layered potato rosti bake
• Green Thai curry with rice (chicken/prawns optional)
• Assorted vegetables in black bean sauce with chilli-garlic noodles
• Classic falafels
• Burrito bowl: beans, salsa, tomatillo salsa, crushed tortilla, sour cream and cheese on a bed of Mexican rice
• Quesadilla: soft baked tortilla stuffed with your choice of filling and served with salsa and sour cream
Terms and Conditions
• The contest is only open to readers in Mumbai.
• The date of the event needs to be agreed upon by both parties.
• The offer is only valid for a maximum of 15 people.
• Little Food Co. will provide one server and serving crockery, but no alcohol or cutlery.
• Little Food Co. does not take responsibility for the post-event clean-up.
• Any additions to the menu will be charged.
• The offer is only valid until Wednesday, May 30, 2012.