Get Discounted Designer Wear At Branded Bargains
• Mal The Store, the designer clothing shop for kids is now selling Love Brand & Co. swimwear for men and young boys. The store stocks the British label’s rainbow-coloured “The Icons” range of swim shorts that are available in colours such as apple green, sherbet orange, coral red, pastel pink and lemon yellow. The shorts priced at Rs5,305 for boys and Rs9,205 for men, are available in seizes ranging from XXS to XXL. Florence House, Shop No. 10, Mereweather Road, behind Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Colaba. Tel: 6529 4225. Also at 50 Bhagwat, 2 North South Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West). Tel: 6529 4224.
• Mumbai-based entrepreneur Fatema Lokhandwala has launched Branded Bargains in Fort, a store that buys and sells second-hand designer clothing and accessories. Lokhandwala buys once used/well-maintained designerwear that is no longer in season and sells it at slashed prices. The store stocks handbags, wallets, belts, sunglasses and clothing by brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Bottega Veneta, Tods, Coach, Fendi, Prada, Gucci, Burberry and Louis Vuitton. Prices start at Rs5,000 for wallets. Call 98201 43553 to make an appointment to visit the store. FF 37, Regus Business Centre, Ground Floor, Ismail Building, D. N. Road, Flora Fountain, Fort.
• On Sunday, April 22, Mocha Mojo in Bandra will host a garage sale organised by Mitali Parekh of the shopping blog Swasta Ani Masta. You can shop for second-hand books, printed jholas from Jhola Co., woolen blazers, booties, belts and costume jewellery. During the event, Mocha Mojo will serve an a la carte brunch menu featuring chicken stew, herbed potatoes, fish cakes with Asian slaw, cream cheese crostinis, strawberry and almond cheesecake, and apple pie. The brunch is priced at Rs499 per person (exclusive of taxes). From 11am to 4pm. Classic Corner Building, next to Holy Family Hospital, Hill Road, Bandra (West). Tel: 2643 3098.
You Might Also Like...
- Win A Seat At A Masterclass With MasterChef Australia’s Sarah Todd
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!