Shop For Hanut Singh Jewellery At Bungalow 8
• On Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24, Bungalow 8 will host jewellery designer Hanut Singh, who will showcase his “Moth to a Flame” collection at the store. Singh’s dainty earrings, decorated with gold, pearls, diamonds and semi-precious stones like tourmaline, have been worn by celebrities including Beyonce Knowles, Mary-Kate Olsen and Katy Perry. Grant’s Building, Arthur Bunder Road, near Radio Club, Colaba. Tel: 2281 9880.
• Fashion designer Sapan More will exhibit and sell Tibetan artifacts at the Artisans’ Centre in Kala Ghoda on Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24, from 11am to 7pm. You can shop for thangkas (embroidered silk paintings); Buddha statues; and Tibet-inspired clothing in linen, silk and chiffon. 52-56 Dr. V. B. Gandhi Marg, behind Rhythm House, Kala Ghoda. Tel: 2267 3040.
• The Welfare of Stray Dogs, an animal welfare NGO that sterilises and immunises strays, will host a garage sale in Girgaum from Wednesday, March 21 to Saturday, March 24, from 10am to 7pm. In addition to new and second-hand books, you can shop for DVDs, music CDs, crockery and home linen. Laxmi Baug Hall, Avantikabai Gokhale Road, off Lamington Road, near Opera House, Girgaum. Tel: 6422 2838.
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!