Shop For Hanut Singh Jewellery At Bungalow 8
• On Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24, Bungalow 8 will host jewellery designer Hanut Singh, who will showcase his “Moth to a Flame” collection at the store. Singh’s dainty earrings, decorated with gold, pearls, diamonds and semi-precious stones like tourmaline, have been worn by celebrities including Beyonce Knowles, Mary-Kate Olsen and Katy Perry. Grant’s Building, Arthur Bunder Road, near Radio Club, Colaba. Tel: 2281 9880.
• Fashion designer Sapan More will exhibit and sell Tibetan artifacts at the Artisans’ Centre in Kala Ghoda on Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24, from 11am to 7pm. You can shop for thangkas (embroidered silk paintings); Buddha statues; and Tibet-inspired clothing in linen, silk and chiffon. 52-56 Dr. V. B. Gandhi Marg, behind Rhythm House, Kala Ghoda. Tel: 2267 3040.
• The Welfare of Stray Dogs, an animal welfare NGO that sterilises and immunises strays, will host a garage sale in Girgaum from Wednesday, March 21 to Saturday, March 24, from 10am to 7pm. In addition to new and second-hand books, you can shop for DVDs, music CDs, crockery and home linen. Laxmi Baug Hall, Avantikabai Gokhale Road, off Lamington Road, near Opera House, Girgaum. Tel: 6422 2838.
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Sweetish House Mafia Will Open In Lower Parel This Week
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’