MB Exclusive: A Peek Into Architectural Digest IndiaView Slideshow
“The world’s leading design magazine” launched in India this week, courtesy of the Condé Nast group, which also publishes Vogue, GQ and Condé Nast Traveller here. To see exclusive pics from the cover shoot with Deepika Padukone plus select pages from the launch issue, click on the “view slideshow” button, above. Architectural Digest is currently available on newsstands for Rs150.Tags: Architectural Digest, Architecture, Deepika Padukone, Design, magazines, Media
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!