Suzette To Open In Bandra Next Week
Nariman-point creperie Suzette is set to open in Pali Naka in Bandra next week. The restaurant, which specialises in sweet and savoury crepes, salads and breakfast items, will open next door to Indian restaurant Papa Pancho, across the road from Gold’s Gym. In terms of the decor and food, the south Mumbai branch and Bandra outpost are practically the same. The latter can, however, accommodate 30-35 people as opposed to 25 at the Nariman Point restaurant. The owners tell us they will add new crepes, smoothies and juices to the menu, which will be available at both Nariman Point and Bandra, from next week. In addition to all-day breakfast, Suzette in Bandra will also have free wi-fi.Tags: Restaurants, Suzette
LocationSt. John Street
Opposite Gold's Gym
HoursMonday to Saturday, 9am to 11pm; Sunday closed
You Might Also Like...
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Coast Guards: The Raos’ ‘Amchi’ Culinary Heritage
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!