Watch A Flash Mob Take Over CST
If you happened to be at CST station yesterday, Sunday, November 27 at around 4.52pm or 5.33pm, then you would have caught a glimpse of this flash mob of about 200 people, who broke into a choreographed dance to “Rang De Basanti” near platforms 5 and 6. Organiser Shonan Kothari, 23, who works for a CSR consultancy, said she did it on “a whim” and managed to mobilise enough people to practice for a couple of weeks before executing the dance at the station, which shut down train activity for four minutes during both performances. Kothari says railway authorities, which are usually loath to give permission for commercial purposes like film shoots, embraced the idea.Tags: Flash mob, Shonan Kothari
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!