A Round-Up of Thanksgiving Specials
• On Thursday, November 24, Indigo Deli will serve a special Thanksgiving menu with American Butterball turkey; grilled tiger prawns with polenta gnocchi; Parma ham cream with parmesan and brown ravioli soup; pecan pie; and Christmas pudding with bourbon sauce. They’re also offering a festive take-away menu that includes roast American Butterball turkey with brandied orange jus; smoked leg of ham in a red wine jus; apple butter and rosemary potatoes; and herb-rubbed prime tenderloin. Orders from the take-away menu have to placed a two days in advance. First Floor, Palladium, Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel. Tel: 2498 6262. Also at 5, Ground Floor, Pheroze Building, Apollo Bunder, near Gateway of India. Tel: 6655 1010.
• From Thursday, November24 to Sunday, November 27, Shiro, the South-East Asian restaurant and lounge in Lower Parel, will serve special Thanksgiving set menus that will include roast turkey served with jasmine rice and wasabi mash; coconut flavoured seafood chowder; grilled tofu steak; turkey dumplings; and carrot cake. The vegetarian menu is priced at Rs900 per person (excludes taxes but includes a glass of sparkling wine), and the non-vegetarian menu at Rs1,250 per person (excludes taxes but includes a glass of sparkling wine). Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli. Tel: 6615 5980.
• Hard Rock Cafe will offer Thanksgiving specials such as grilled turkey with roasted pumpkins in cranberry sauce; ratatouille with mashed potatoes; and rice pudding with candied oranges, from Thursday, November 24 to Sunday, November 27. The vegetarian menu is priced at Rs850 per person (excluding taxes), and the non-veg menu at Rs1,050 per person (excluding taxes). Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, near Deepak Talkies, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Lower Parel. Tel: 2438 2888.
• Head to Fratelli Fresh, the Italian restaurant at the Renaissance Hotel in Powai, for a Thanksgiving dinner comprising braised turkey shanks with porcini mushrooms; roast turkey; turkey escalopes with mascarpone gratin; hazelnut chocolate fondant; and apple crumble. On Thursday, November 24 at 7pm. The dinner is priced at Rs2,500 per person (excluding taxes). Renaissance Mumbai Hotel and Convention Centre, near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai. Tel: 6692 7567.
• Belgian bakery and cafe chain Le Pain Quotidien is now serving Thanksgiving specials such as seafood broth; turkey breast tartine; burnt garlic and zucchini risotto; lasagna with minced tenderloin; and roast turkey with apple stuffing and cranberry jelly. Dhanraj Mahal, C.S.M. Road, Apollo Bunder, near the Gateway of India, Colaba. Tel: 6615 0202.Tags: Fratelli Fresh, Hard Rock Cafe, Le Pain Quotidien, Renaissance Hotel, Restaurants, Shiro, Thanksgiving
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- The Five-Point Guide To Winning Akash Ambani’s Heart
- MB Giveaway: Free Night’s Stay For Two At JW Marriott Bangalore!
- My Mumbai: Dhanya Pilo