Reserve A Spot For The Champagne Dinner At Indigo
• Veda, the North Indian restaurant at the Palladium mall in Lower Parel, has launched a new menu to celebrate its one-year anniversary. Chef K.P. Singh has drawn up a menu that includes rogan josh; gosht nihari; tandoori pomfret; galouti kebab; and spiced prawns. Second Floor, Palladium, Phoenix Mills
Lower Parel. Tel: 2490 0055.
• Olive Bar & Kitchen has introduced a peanut butter ice cream sandwich on its dessert menu. The popular peanut butter and jam sandwich served as the inspiration for this rich confection, in which the ice cream is placed between two layers of dense chocolate cake. The dessert is served with a banana caramel sauce. Le Sutra The Indian Art Hotel, 14 Union Park, Khar (West). Tel: 2605 8228/9. Also at Amateur Riders Club Building, Mahalaxmi Racecourse, Gate No.8, Mahalaxmi. Tel: 4085 9595.
• Indigo in Colaba will host a Louis Roederer champagne tasting on Sunday, November 13. Guests will be served four labels of the premium French champagne, which will be paired with a tasting menu. The dinner is restricted to 24 guests and is priced at Rs3,500 per person (excluding taxes). 4 Mandalik Road, Colaba. Call 6636 8999 to make a reservation.
• Fenix, the all-day restaurant at The Oberoi, will host a coastal food festival from Saturday, November 5 to Saturday, November 19. The menu will include prawns cooked with ground curry leaf masala; chicken cooked in yoghurt and South Indian spices; steamed fish with shallots and kokum; Konkani fish curry; and chicken Chettinad. Lobby Level, The Oberoi, Nariman Point. Tel: 6632 6205.
• Momo Cafe, the all-day restaurant at Courtyard by Marriott, is hosting a kebab festival. On the menu are fish and squid mince spiced with chilli; egg-coated chicken kebab; chicken ballantines stuffed with chicken mince, nuts, chilli and cream; paneer kebab stuffed with prunes and peanuts; and yoghurt-marinated broccoli. Andheri Kurla Road, near Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Andheri (East). Tel: 6136 9999.
• Mosate, the South-East Asian restaurant in Khar, which replaced Club IX in February 2010, closed for renovations in September this year. It is is slated to re-open in the first week of January. Jharna Apts, Dr. Ambedkar Road, next to Barbeque Nation, Khar. Tel: 2646 5133.