MB Giveaways: Dessert Jar
You can buy fresh breads, spices, sauces and dips at Country of Origin. But to most dessert lovers across the city, the Napean Sea Road gourmet food store is known as the place where you get the “dessert jar”. A layered cake packed into an airtight jar that you can reuse once you’re done devouring its delicious contents, the best-selling confection is available in five options: black forest; chocolate creme and cookies; cookies, caramel and cream; cookie and hazelnut creme; and red velvet.
Store owner Kiran Salaskar is giving away cookie and hazelnut creme dessert jars (priced at Rs750 each) to five lucky Mumbai Boss readers. For a chance to win the delectable dessert, email your name to email@example.com, and put “Dessert Jar” in the subject line. The last day to enter is Friday, October 14.
The contest is only open to readers in Mumbai. Winners will be notified via email and will have to pick up the dessert jar from the Country of Origin store, located at 69/A, Maneesha, next to Tahaa Spa, Napean Sea Road, Malabar Hill. Tel: 2368 3261.Tags: Country of Origin, Kiran Salaskar, MB Giveaways
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!