Photo Essay: Aftermath at Zaveri BazaarView Slideshow
On Thursday morning, photographer Kainaz Amaria visited Zaveri Bazaar, one of the sites of the three bomb blasts that left 17 dead and 131 injured on Wednesday, July 13. Zaveri Bazaar, a bustling diamond and jewellery market, is reportedly visited by one million people a day. To see some of Amaria’s pictures, click on the slideshow, above.Tags: Bomb Blasts, Kainaz Amaria, Photo Essay, Terrorism
You Might Also Like...
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Red Bull Tour Bus But Didn’t Know Whom To Ask
- A Fugia Fortune: How An East Indian Matriarch Bequeathed Her Family Riches In Recipes
- A Tale Of Thaals: The Mohameds Are Upholding Bohri Traditions On A Platter
- A Thandai Tradition: How My Mum’s Sindhi Cooking Shaped Me As A Food Writer
- The Vigil Idiot: Bang Bang!