Namaste Tower Will Provide A Wedding WelcomeView Slideshow
Never mind that the architectural renderings have conveniently wiped clean the surrounding slums and muck. The Namaste Tower, a mixed-use, 62-storey building to be built in Lower Parel by a mysterious developer by the name of Gurinder, is billing itself as a major city landmark that will mimic clapsed hands decorated in mehendi. In addition to a W Hotel, the 300-metre tower will also have office and retail space, a sky restaurant and bar, and reportedly, place to hold large scale Indian weddings. What do you think? The landmark the city’s been waiting for? Or an ugly behemoth that’s best left on the drawing board? To see pics, click on the slideshow above.Tags: Namaste Tower, Real Estate, W Hotel
You Might Also Like...
- A Case For Closing Down Byculla Zoo
- Sweetish House Mafia Will Open In Lower Parel This Week
- Lindt Has Gone, Your Favourite Gourmet Ingredient Could Be Next
- Celebrate Mumbai’s Heritage By Strolling Through The City’s Old Neighbourhoods
- The Times Of India Has Run A Slideshow Of Celebs Married To ‘Dark Partners’