FCUK and Zara Are On Sale
• Mahenoshi Exports Private Limited is showing a selection of Mahendra Doshi’s colonial furniture collection. The display includes more than a 100 antique furniture items that have been restored as well as 500-odd artefacts. All the pieces in the exhibition are for sale. Until January 18. Coomaraswamy Hall, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya. Tel: 2284 4484.
• Italian watchmakers ToyWatch are launching a new limited edition collection in collaboration with Italian design house Missoni. The collection of 36 watches will only be sold in India. Each watch has a tri-coloured fabric strap and leather buckles. The watches are priced at Rs 20,025 each. Aza, 21 Altamount Road, Breach Candy. Tel: 2351 7617.
• The Welfare of Stray Dogs (WSD), an NGO that operates out of Mumbai and Kolkata, has designed a WSD calendar for 2011. The calendar is priced at Rs150 and proceeds from the sale will be used for their immunisation and sterilisation programme. Each month of the calendar features a stray dog that has been adopted by a home. For details on where to purchase these calendars call 6422 2838 or 2373 3433.
• Select merchandise at Brioni, the Italian menswear label, is on sale. They’re offering a flat 50 per cent off on formal suits, sports suits, jackets, trousers and shirts. You can also avail of the discount on accessories like socks, cufflinks, belts, luggage and footwear. Ongoing. The Oberoi lobby, Nariman Point. Tel: 2288 7777.
• Zara is hosting its year end sale. All apparel and accessories are upto 50 per cent off. The sale will continue until stocks last. Zara, Palladium mall, 462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel. Tel: 4347 3850.
• FCUK is on sale all through this month. They’re offering up to 40 per cent discount on all apparel and accessories. Until January 31. 318, Satyam Building, Ground Floor, Linking Road, Khar (West). Tel: 2648 2731.